Free Games
Message Board
Join Now
Members Login
JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions  ~  Kicker's pinups
hollow
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:31 am  Reply with quote

Thanks for these.

Definitely glad you went with the outfit you did for Dark Justice; it fits her character better than the other one. Even if it were Kicker's trademark flat black, the briefs look OK, but the cut of the top, while sexy, is a bit too Rockettes for someone like her. =)

Is it just me or did her chest size increase? She looked a bit smaller in Sidekick Hotline. I kinda miss that. What happened?

One thing that's always bothered me is that wry grin. It doesn't look right, somehow. Like her face is all tensed up. She's obviously relaxed and happy, not tense; but the face doesn't quite fit that, so it distracts. I tried studying my face in a mirror doing a similar look. I'd guess there's a combination of things.

- Too much tooth showing. On me, the lower lip completely covers the lower teeth; it just grazes the bottoms of the upper teeth. I would also lower the upper lip just a bit in the middle.

- Too much crease in the cheek, OR the side of the mouth doesn't come up enough. The cheek crease says it's a full smile; the lips say it's not that full. I would pull the lips a smidge further up into the crease, or relax the cheek; either way looks nice. If you go the full-smile route, then the other side of the mouth will have to come up just a bit as well (a smile on one side of the face can only go so wide before the other side starts to sympathize a little).

- Forehead is too tense. I would remove the lines above the nose.

- To me, her left eyebrow (toward the warm light) seems to say "I'm a little self-conscious about this pose, but what the heck." Which is kinda goofy on Kicker; she seems too cool for that. I'd give the grin a more sinister feel; keep the inside of that eyebrow even with her right one, and arch it on the outside. More like one of Lady Death's grins, if you know what I mean.

I tried manipulating the pinup as above in a paint program. It looks better to me, though others may disagree. It'd be interesting to see it done as a change to the actual wireframe.

Anyway, just humble suggestions.